Maintaining a stunning hair is not an easy task. You need to be disciplined enough and refrain from using synthetic hair products.
If you find it hard to keep a beautiful hair, maybe one of the following is the culprit.
- Color. Hair dye is not good because it contains harmful chemicals such as peroxide, ammonia, and resorcinol. If you want to improve the look of your skin, stick to organic products.
- High Temperature. Too much exposure to the sun’s heat is also a threat. As much as possible, don’t go out during midday to save your hair and scalp.
- Dirty Hair Threat. When people use blower or iron without cleaning their hair first, this will also damage the hair.
- Extension Failure. Usually, if we want to lengthen our hair, we just use a hair extension. The problem occurs when you remove the extension improperly.
- Sea Curse. If you are fond of going to the beach, there’s a big possibility that your hair will be damaged. Keep in mind that high salinity removes the minerals of your hair. Don’t get me wrong though; you can still go to the beach but do it sparingly.
- No Chlorine. Make sure that the water from your faucet contains a tolerable amount of chlorine. This is because too much chlorine also removes the essential nutrients from your hair. Contact your local water service provider to know the particular chemical particulates found in your water.
- Tie Error. Due to pressure, tying the hair also leads to breakage. You can do ponytail but make sure that you loosen the tie once in a while.
While it is true that keeping straight and lively hair is not easy, it is not impossible once you discipline yourself to the tee.